$31 5D DIY Diamond Painting Kits Butterfly Tiger Number Kits for Kid Arts, Crafts Sewing Painting, Drawing Art Supplies $31,Painting,/crushing1756705.html,www.jcrossfit.com,for,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Painting, Drawing Art Supplies,Diamond,Butterfly,Kits,DIY,Kid,Tiger,Number,5D,Kits $31 5D DIY Diamond Painting Kits Butterfly Tiger Number Kits for Kid Arts, Crafts Sewing Painting, Drawing Art Supplies 5D DIY Diamond Painting Kits Kid for Virginia Beach Mall Butterfly Number Tiger $31,Painting,/crushing1756705.html,www.jcrossfit.com,for,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Painting, Drawing Art Supplies,Diamond,Butterfly,Kits,DIY,Kid,Tiger,Number,5D,Kits 5D DIY Diamond Painting Kits Kid for Virginia Beach Mall Butterfly Number Tiger
5D DIY diamond painting is currently the most popular DIY decoration.
DIY diamond painting kit can enhance your hands-on ability and bring a good intimate experience to the family.
Best wishes to family and friends, and share good memories!
Material: rhinestone + canvas
The package includes:
1x HD painting canvas
1xPoint Diamond Pen
1 diamond tray
Several zipper lock pockets
1. Take out the diamond kits and check if they are complete.
2. Apply appropriate clay on the pen tip to expose part of the protective film on the canvas.
3. Find the corresponding diamond bag according to the number or letter, put the diamond in the tray and shake it.
4. Use the tip of the pen to absorb the diamond, and then press it to the corresponding position on the canvas.
5. Use a book to press the diamond on the canvas to make it firmer.
6. Finally, roll up the diamond-shaped picture and save it.
1. Diamonds are not edible, please do not let children play to avoid accidents such as swallowing.
2. Diamond painting is easier and more beautiful than cross stitch.
3. The drawings need to be kept clean, otherwise the bonding strength will be affected.
4. There may be difficulties in the completion process, but it can also improve athletic ability and intellectual agility.
5. No fluorescent agent added to the woven or diamond particles, no harm to the eyes.
6. Does not include photo frames.
7. It is very easy for anyone who does not understand painting to complete a classic artwork. So enjoy it!
Access upcoming and recorded webinars from the new SNMMI Webinars website. Learn More »
Sharpen your skills on radiation safety, instrumentation, clinical procedures, radiopharmacy, and more in this course designed to prepare you for the NMTCB and ARRT examinations. Includes 100 question mock-exam. Learn More »
The new Quality in Nuclear Medicine Online Program is designed to help you understand the skill requirements vital to your quality of practice. Technologists (VOICE), Pharmacists (ACPE), Physicians and Physicists (AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™) credits available. Learn More »
Covering the most essential topics in nuclear medicine—you'll build the level of expertise you need to ace your exam! AMA PRA Category 1 credits available. Gobstopper Chewy Candy Theater Box, 3.75 Ounce, 12 Count (792003 »
The Radiation Safety+ Review and Essentials program provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of radiation safety for nuclear medicine technologists preparing to take the NMTCB’s Radiation Safety Certification Examination. Learn More »
CT+ Review and Essentials provides you with the comprehensive didactic education you need to succeed, whether you're looking to build your general CT knowledge, or preparing to sit for the ARRT (CT) and/or NMTCB (CT) exam(s). Learn More »
Free Journal SAM/CE access is available exclusively for SNMMI Members. Take advantage of this great benefit and meet your certification requirements. Learn more »
The PET Online Review Workshop is designed to prepare technologists for the NMTCB's PET Exam. Learn More »
Mike Crosby, founder of Veterans Prostate Cancer Awareness, shares his patient journey and the role of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and managing his disease.
Learn more about Nuclear Medicine's role in diagnosing, staging, & treating disease.
ERF secures, invests and distributes funding to support rigorously vetted physicians, scientists and technologists in the pursuit of advanced academic studies or breakthrough discoveries in the field. Learn More »